Following on from the very recent news that Irish law firm Dillon Eustace had opened an office in Cayman, it has just been announced that boutique litigation practice Kobre & Kim is opening an office in BVI -
- Mourant Ozannes awarded Offshore Law Firm of the Year
- Cayman Enterprise City wins Regional Award
- Specialised finance jobs in Cayman!
- Sunshine and tax-free earnings!
- Tips for buying a secret santa gift
- Hurricane shmurricane
- Tips for starting a new job
- 10 Most Commonly Asked Interview Questions
- Does Cayman need to “get in the game”?
- Prominent offshore corporate and litigation work