Following on from the very recent news that Irish law firm Dillon Eustace had opened an office in Cayman, it has just been announced that boutique litigation practice Kobre & Kim is opening an office in BVI -
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds?
- Perspectives on ambition
- Who would you like to see advance?
- Grand Cayman – A source of IT talent
- Know the employee value curve
- Give more, THEN get more.
- Confident ignorance
- How’s your stock ticker today?
- Ask “How can I add value?”