Following on from the very recent news that Irish law firm Dillon Eustace had opened an office in Cayman, it has just been announced that boutique litigation practice Kobre & Kim is opening an office in BVI -
- The three common recruitment mistakes nearly all companies make at some point
- How your humility defines your career; Part 3
- How your humility defines your career; Part 2
- Contract vs Permanent in Cayman
- How your humility defines your career
- And don’t come back…
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds?
- Perspectives on ambition
- Who would you like to see advance?