The Cayman Islands’ art community focuses on traditional culture and the use of the Islands’ natural beauty. Art is of course always embroiled in debate – take the latest exhibition in London’s Hayward Gallery called ‘The Works’. Two blank canvasses by Andy Warhol currently on show, and you pay to see it. Obviously Mr Warhol was using artistic satire in the original stunt. Whatever way you look at art, whether it’s blank canvasses or intricate surreal illusions of Dali, cubist dimensions of Picasso, the terror of the Munch’s The Scream or vibrant expressionism within Van Gough’s every brush stroke…art is indeed lively, educational, emotive and here! So take a look at some of the local talent at the National Library from Wednesday the 23 May…enjoy!
- Know the employee value curve
- Give more, THEN get more.
- Confident ignorance
- How’s your stock ticker today?
- Ask “How can I add value?”
- IT in the Caribbean – Thriving or Failing?
- Don’t go looking for someone to impress
- Solutions, without the song and dance
- People are not mushrooms
- Try a random act of workplace kindness