CML’s Head of In-House Legal & Compliance Search, Ben Cooper, is being interviewed this evening by Terry Nealon on Radio 3 RTHK – Hong Kong’s most popular English language news show. The conversation will centre on the recent anouncement of redundancies at HSBC in Hong Kong and is also likely to cover the employment market within investment banking and financial services in general. Tune in!
- Good work gets noticed
- CISHRP Conference – Fun, Lively and Informative!
- CML at the 10th Annual CISHRP Conference
- Cayman to comply with FATCA/ G5 Pilot.
- 10 Tips for Job Seekers
- BVI – an attractive jurisdiction for offshore legal firms
- Offshore Legal Market update… News from Q.1 of 2013
- Jurisdiction update for Offshore Legal Market
- Cayman Captives – Clearly Better
- 4th Top Employer Award for CML…