CML’s Head of In-House Legal & Compliance Search, Ben Cooper, is being interviewed this evening by Terry Nealon on Radio 3 RTHK – Hong Kong’s most popular English language news show. The conversation will centre on the recent anouncement of redundancies at HSBC in Hong Kong and is also likely to cover the employment market within investment banking and financial services in general. Tune in!
- Confident ignorance
- How’s your stock ticker today?
- Ask “How can I add value?”
- IT in the Caribbean – Thriving or Failing?
- Don’t go looking for someone to impress
- Solutions, without the song and dance
- People are not mushrooms
- Try a random act of workplace kindness
- Stop surviving, start thriving
- Glass half empty