CML’s Head of In-House Legal & Compliance Search, Ben Cooper, is being interviewed this evening by Terry Nealon on Radio 3 RTHK – Hong Kong’s most popular English language news show. The conversation will centre on the recent anouncement of redundancies at HSBC in Hong Kong and is also likely to cover the employment market within investment banking and financial services in general. Tune in!
- The three common recruitment mistakes nearly all companies make at some point
- How your humility defines your career; Part 3
- How your humility defines your career; Part 2
- Contract vs Permanent in Cayman
- How your humility defines your career
- And don’t come back…
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds?
- Perspectives on ambition
- Who would you like to see advance?