In a shock announcement yesterday, Maples and Calder confirmed that it will have seven new partners and three associates joining its ranks from rival law firm Walkers -
- Is Jersey a tax haven?
- Short Guide to Golf in the Cayman Islands
- 5 Top Tips for completing Cayman Islands Work Permit Applications
- Expat numbers in Cayman continue to rise
- Cayman Islands presents a united front at the annual Offshore Alert Conference
- New Cayman Islands Government
- Local candidate placements on the increase!
- Frequently asked questions about offshore legal jobs
- International Offshore law firm expands Cayman office
- Attention Expats Living In Cayman!