Having successfully placed a number of senior lawyers in the past year, CML’s legal executive search team has been instructed on a number of exclusive mandates for Director level roles and above. These include Director, Legal for APAC at a leading investment bank in Hong Kong, Head of Legal for Europe, at a leading global financial institution in London, Senior Legal Counsel for a leading financial institution in Hong Kong and Chief Legal Officer for a MNC in Singapore. Most of these roles are with us exclusively and with the recent growth of our internal research team we are now one of the first legal search agencies to be contacted for these type of opportunities. We now comprehensively cover the Asia-Pacific region and are instructed regularly on global searches beyond this region. If you are interested in discussing a potential mandate or if you are a senior lawyer looking for a unique position please do not hesitate to get in touch.
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds?
- Perspectives on ambition
- Who would you like to see advance?
- Grand Cayman – A source of IT talent
- Know the employee value curve
- Give more, THEN get more.
- Confident ignorance
- How’s your stock ticker today?
- Ask “How can I add value?”