Leading Irish law firm Dillon Eustace, opens its doors in Cayman this week. The first European Union legal firm to establish a fully-serviced practice on the islands.
- Specialised finance jobs in Cayman!
- Sunshine and tax-free earnings!
- Tips for buying a secret santa gift
- Hurricane shmurricane
- Tips for starting a new job
- 10 Most Commonly Asked Interview Questions
- Does Cayman need to “get in the game”?
- Prominent offshore corporate and litigation work
- Offshore law firm confirms Cayman remains M&A leader
- Cayman litigator to join Carey Olsen