Having recently announced that is was to be opening an office in Shanghai, global offshore law firm Appleby have now announced that they are to be offering a litigation service in their Hong Kong office due to client demand, with BVI head of litigation Eliot Simpson being moved to the Hong Kong office for this purpose –
- The Cayman Islands moves to the top of the offshore rankings
- The Cayman Islands Captures Another Award!
- Discrimination law: UK vs Cayman
- Bermuda Solvency II update
- EU tax haven blacklist – separating fact from fiction
- Bermuda corporation tax “inevitable”
- Hey buddy, nice bank you got there…
- Bermuda increases payroll tax
- Upheaval in Bermuda reinsurance job market
- Is HR behind the curve in exploring big data?