Having recently announced that is was to be opening an office in Shanghai, global offshore law firm Appleby have now announced that they are to be offering a litigation service in their Hong Kong office due to client demand, with BVI head of litigation Eliot Simpson being moved to the Hong Kong office for this purpose -
- The three common recruitment mistakes nearly all companies make at some point
- How your humility defines your career; Part 3
- How your humility defines your career; Part 2
- Contract vs Permanent in Cayman
- How your humility defines your career
- And don’t come back…
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds?
- Perspectives on ambition
- Who would you like to see advance?