Having recently announced that is was to be opening an office in Shanghai, global offshore law firm Appleby have now announced that they are to be offering a litigation service in their Hong Kong office due to client demand, with BVI head of litigation Eliot Simpson being moved to the Hong Kong office for this purpose -
- Bermuda corporation tax “inevitable”
- Hey buddy, nice bank you got there…
- Bermuda increases payroll tax
- Upheaval in Bermuda reinsurance job market
- Is HR behind the curve in exploring big data?
- Buy-backs prevail among UK accountants
- Bermuda’s incredible shrinking economy
- Reason #23 to love living in Cayman
- Be part of the 8%
- Relocating is easy, don’t make it difficult.