Having recently announced that is was to be opening an office in Shanghai, global offshore law firm Appleby have now announced that they are to be offering a litigation service in their Hong Kong office due to client demand, with BVI head of litigation Eliot Simpson being moved to the Hong Kong office for this purpose -
- Good work gets noticed
- CISHRP Conference – Fun, Lively and Informative!
- CML at the 10th Annual CISHRP Conference
- Cayman to comply with FATCA/ G5 Pilot.
- 10 Tips for Job Seekers
- BVI – an attractive jurisdiction for offshore legal firms
- Offshore Legal Market update… News from Q.1 of 2013
- Jurisdiction update for Offshore Legal Market
- Cayman Captives – Clearly Better
- 4th Top Employer Award for CML…