Having recently announced that is was to be opening an office in Shanghai, global offshore law firm Appleby have now announced that they are to be offering a litigation service in their Hong Kong office due to client demand, with BVI head of litigation Eliot Simpson being moved to the Hong Kong office for this purpose -
- Give more, THEN get more.
- Confident ignorance
- How’s your stock ticker today?
- Ask “How can I add value?”
- IT in the Caribbean – Thriving or Failing?
- Don’t go looking for someone to impress
- Solutions, without the song and dance
- People are not mushrooms
- Try a random act of workplace kindness
- Stop surviving, start thriving