Cost of living in Hong Kong is increasing as a result of inflation and sustained high oil prices. This has resulted in hikes in the city’s tram, taxi and anticipated MTR costs. Nevertheless, having also lived in the UK, Hong Kong costs of commute are still a lot cheaper (probably because the distance covered is shorter compared to the UK).
- Hey buddy, nice bank you got there…
- Bermuda increases payroll tax
- Upheaval in Bermuda reinsurance job market
- Is HR behind the curve in exploring big data?
- Buy-backs prevail among UK accountants
- Bermuda’s incredible shrinking economy
- Reason #23 to love living in Cayman
- Be part of the 8%
- Relocating is easy, don’t make it difficult.
- So you found yourself on the CML website. Time for a change methinks! Why not live and work in the sun?