Cost of living in Hong Kong is increasing as a result of inflation and sustained high oil prices. This has resulted in hikes in the city’s tram, taxi and anticipated MTR costs. Nevertheless, having also lived in the UK, Hong Kong costs of commute are still a lot cheaper (probably because the distance covered is shorter compared to the UK).
- The three common recruitment mistakes nearly all companies make at some point
- How your humility defines your career; Part 3
- How your humility defines your career; Part 2
- Contract vs Permanent in Cayman
- How your humility defines your career
- And don’t come back…
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds?
- Perspectives on ambition
- Who would you like to see advance?