Cost of living in Hong Kong is increasing as a result of inflation and sustained high oil prices. This has resulted in hikes in the city’s tram, taxi and anticipated MTR costs. Nevertheless, having also lived in the UK, Hong Kong costs of commute are still a lot cheaper (probably because the distance covered is shorter compared to the UK).
- Bermuda’s incredible shrinking economy
- Reason #23 to love living in Cayman
- Be part of the 8%
- Relocating is easy, don’t make it difficult.
- So you found yourself on the CML website. Time for a change methinks! Why not live and work in the sun?
- Have An Ambitious New Year’s Resolution? Keep your mouth shut!
- Salad won’t change your life but sunshine, low tax and a great new employer just might…!
- New Year, Fresh Start
- Take your career to the next level…
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year……