Cost of living in Hong Kong is increasing as a result of inflation and sustained high oil prices. This has resulted in hikes in the city’s tram, taxi and anticipated MTR costs. Nevertheless, having also lived in the UK, Hong Kong costs of commute are still a lot cheaper (probably because the distance covered is shorter compared to the UK).
- Sunshine and tax-free earnings!
- Tips for buying a secret santa gift
- Hurricane shmurricane
- Tips for starting a new job
- 10 Most Commonly Asked Interview Questions
- Does Cayman need to “get in the game”?
- Prominent offshore corporate and litigation work
- Offshore law firm confirms Cayman remains M&A leader
- Cayman litigator to join Carey Olsen
- Something Blackberry.