Cost of living in Hong Kong is increasing as a result of inflation and sustained high oil prices. This has resulted in hikes in the city’s tram, taxi and anticipated MTR costs. Nevertheless, having also lived in the UK, Hong Kong costs of commute are still a lot cheaper (probably because the distance covered is shorter compared to the UK).
- Work/Life Blend
- Twitter and Facebook Battle!
- Off The Beaten Track: Congratulations!
- What Really is YouTube?
- How Cayman can attract entrepreneurs
- Are You Still Interested?
- Another successful CML Gaelic 9′s!
- A conference call in real life
- CML supports Cayman’s Gaelic football season’s kickoff event.
- CML recognised as Chamber Champion