Ben Cooper, VP of CML Hong Kong, discusses employment prospects for those with and without Mandarin language skills in the Hong Kong and China legal employment markets.
- “If you take a leadership job, you do people. Period.”
- Chipotle’s winning EVP
- Why most job advertisements suck
- The three common recruitment mistakes nearly all companies make at some point
- How your humility defines your career; Part 3
- How your humility defines your career; Part 2
- Contract vs Permanent in Cayman
- How your humility defines your career
- And don’t come back…
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?