If you are a UK or Commonwealth admitted commercial litigation lawyer with good quality experience from a large major international corporate law firm, the opportunity to move offshore and continue your career in warmer climes has never been better, with the litigation heads of all the major offshore firms reporting themselves as being extremely busy, as this recent article makes clear -
- Chipotle’s winning EVP
- Why most job advertisements suck
- The three common recruitment mistakes nearly all companies make at some point
- How your humility defines your career; Part 3
- How your humility defines your career; Part 2
- Contract vs Permanent in Cayman
- How your humility defines your career
- And don’t come back…
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds?