If you are a UK or Commonwealth admitted commercial litigation lawyer with good quality experience from a large major international corporate law firm, the opportunity to move offshore and continue your career in warmer climes has never been better, with the litigation heads of all the major offshore firms reporting themselves as being extremely busy, as this recent article makes clear -
- Sunshine and tax-free earnings!
- Tips for buying a secret santa gift
- Hurricane shmurricane
- Tips for starting a new job
- 10 Most Commonly Asked Interview Questions
- Does Cayman need to “get in the game”?
- Prominent offshore corporate and litigation work
- Offshore law firm confirms Cayman remains M&A leader
- Cayman litigator to join Carey Olsen
- Something Blackberry.