If you are a UK or Commonwealth admitted commercial litigation lawyer with good quality experience from a large major international corporate law firm, the opportunity to move offshore and continue your career in warmer climes has never been better, with the litigation heads of all the major offshore firms reporting themselves as being extremely busy, as this recent article makes clear -
- The Cayman Islands Captures Another Award!
- Discrimination law: UK vs Cayman
- Bermuda Solvency II update
- EU tax haven blacklist – separating fact from fiction
- Bermuda corporation tax “inevitable”
- Hey buddy, nice bank you got there…
- Bermuda increases payroll tax
- Upheaval in Bermuda reinsurance job market
- Is HR behind the curve in exploring big data?
- Buy-backs prevail among UK accountants