If you are a UK or Commonwealth admitted commercial litigation lawyer with good quality experience from a large major international corporate law firm, the opportunity to move offshore and continue your career in warmer climes has never been better, with the litigation heads of all the major offshore firms reporting themselves as being extremely busy, as this recent article makes clear -
- Give more, THEN get more.
- Confident ignorance
- How’s your stock ticker today?
- Ask “How can I add value?”
- IT in the Caribbean – Thriving or Failing?
- Don’t go looking for someone to impress
- Solutions, without the song and dance
- People are not mushrooms
- Try a random act of workplace kindness
- Stop surviving, start thriving