If you are a UK or Commonwealth admitted commercial litigation lawyer with good quality experience from a large major international corporate law firm, the opportunity to move offshore and continue your career in warmer climes has never been better, with the litigation heads of all the major offshore firms reporting themselves as being extremely busy, as this recent article makes clear -
- Work/Life Blend
- Twitter and Facebook Battle!
- Off The Beaten Track: Congratulations!
- What Really is YouTube?
- How Cayman can attract entrepreneurs
- Are You Still Interested?
- Another successful CML Gaelic 9′s!
- A conference call in real life
- CML supports Cayman’s Gaelic football season’s kickoff event.
- CML recognised as Chamber Champion