Following on from the recent opening of a new office in Hong Kong, major offshore law firm Mourant Ozannes is expanding its global reach with the opening of an office in BVI early in 2012. Both of these new offices were logical strategic moves for the firm since it was the only one of the major offshore law firms that did not already have a presence in either of these key jurisdictions. One of the firm’s Jersey based Partners is relocating to BVI to head up the new office in conjunction with a senior hire from the BVI office of another major offshore player.
- “If you take a leadership job, you do people. Period.”
- Chipotle’s winning EVP
- Why most job advertisements suck
- The three common recruitment mistakes nearly all companies make at some point
- How your humility defines your career; Part 3
- How your humility defines your career; Part 2
- Contract vs Permanent in Cayman
- How your humility defines your career
- And don’t come back…
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?