Following on from the recent opening of a new office in Hong Kong, major offshore law firm Mourant Ozannes is expanding its global reach with the opening of an office in BVI early in 2012. Both of these new offices were logical strategic moves for the firm since it was the only one of the major offshore law firms that did not already have a presence in either of these key jurisdictions. One of the firm’s Jersey based Partners is relocating to BVI to head up the new office in conjunction with a senior hire from the BVI office of another major offshore player.
- Buy-backs prevail among UK accountants
- Bermuda’s incredible shrinking economy
- Reason #23 to love living in Cayman
- Be part of the 8%
- Relocating is easy, don’t make it difficult.
- So you found yourself on the CML website. Time for a change methinks! Why not live and work in the sun?
- Have An Ambitious New Year’s Resolution? Keep your mouth shut!
- Salad won’t change your life but sunshine, low tax and a great new employer just might…!
- New Year, Fresh Start
- Take your career to the next level…