Following on from the recent opening of a new office in Hong Kong, major offshore law firm Mourant Ozannes is expanding its global reach with the opening of an office in BVI early in 2012. Both of these new offices were logical strategic moves for the firm since it was the only one of the major offshore law firms that did not already have a presence in either of these key jurisdictions. One of the firm’s Jersey based Partners is relocating to BVI to head up the new office in conjunction with a senior hire from the BVI office of another major offshore player.
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds?
- Perspectives on ambition
- Who would you like to see advance?
- Grand Cayman – A source of IT talent
- Know the employee value curve
- Give more, THEN get more.
- Confident ignorance
- How’s your stock ticker today?
- Ask “How can I add value?”