Following on from the recent opening of a new office in Hong Kong, major offshore law firm Mourant Ozannes is expanding its global reach with the opening of an office in BVI early in 2012. Both of these new offices were logical strategic moves for the firm since it was the only one of the major offshore law firms that did not already have a presence in either of these key jurisdictions. One of the firm’s Jersey based Partners is relocating to BVI to head up the new office in conjunction with a senior hire from the BVI office of another major offshore player.
- Sunshine and tax-free earnings!
- Tips for buying a secret santa gift
- Hurricane shmurricane
- Tips for starting a new job
- 10 Most Commonly Asked Interview Questions
- Does Cayman need to “get in the game”?
- Prominent offshore corporate and litigation work
- Offshore law firm confirms Cayman remains M&A leader
- Cayman litigator to join Carey Olsen
- Something Blackberry.