Following on from the recent opening of a new office in Hong Kong, major offshore law firm Mourant Ozannes is expanding its global reach with the opening of an office in BVI early in 2012. Both of these new offices were logical strategic moves for the firm since it was the only one of the major offshore law firms that did not already have a presence in either of these key jurisdictions. One of the firm’s Jersey based Partners is relocating to BVI to head up the new office in conjunction with a senior hire from the BVI office of another major offshore player.
- Work/Life Blend
- Twitter and Facebook Battle!
- Off The Beaten Track: Congratulations!
- What Really is YouTube?
- How Cayman can attract entrepreneurs
- Are You Still Interested?
- Another successful CML Gaelic 9′s!
- A conference call in real life
- CML supports Cayman’s Gaelic football season’s kickoff event.
- CML recognised as Chamber Champion