Despite fairly regular warnings of the decline of the offshore world, news emerges of yet another offshore law office being opened by an onshore law firm, with the announcement by boutique litigation practice Kobre & Kim that they have opened an office in Cayman in conjunction with local practitioner James Stenning -
- Bitcoin, Bitcoin everywhere. How much can you actually spend?
- Facebook’s new privacy rules – what they mean for your job search
- Don’t give up on your job search!
- A Runner’s Plea
- Pirates Week in Cayman
- Get a MO’ve on!
- More Changes in Immigration Regulations
- Bermuda MP laments fall in friendliness
- Social Networks: Media Companies of the future?
- Let the Corporate Games commence…