Despite fairly regular warnings of the decline of the offshore world, news emerges of yet another offshore law office being opened by an onshore law firm, with the announcement by boutique litigation practice Kobre & Kim that they have opened an office in Cayman in conjunction with local practitioner James Stenning -
- Work/Life Blend
- Twitter and Facebook Battle!
- Off The Beaten Track: Congratulations!
- What Really is YouTube?
- How Cayman can attract entrepreneurs
- Are You Still Interested?
- Another successful CML Gaelic 9′s!
- A conference call in real life
- CML supports Cayman’s Gaelic football season’s kickoff event.
- CML recognised as Chamber Champion