Despite fairly regular warnings of the decline of the offshore world, news emerges of yet another offshore law office being opened by an onshore law firm, with the announcement by boutique litigation practice Kobre & Kim that they have opened an office in Cayman in conjunction with local practitioner James Stenning -
- Bermuda’s incredible shrinking economy
- Reason #23 to love living in Cayman
- Be part of the 8%
- Relocating is easy, don’t make it difficult.
- So you found yourself on the CML website. Time for a change methinks! Why not live and work in the sun?
- Have An Ambitious New Year’s Resolution? Keep your mouth shut!
- Salad won’t change your life but sunshine, low tax and a great new employer just might…!
- New Year, Fresh Start
- Take your career to the next level…
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year……