Despite fairly regular warnings of the decline of the offshore world, news emerges of yet another offshore law office being opened by an onshore law firm, with the announcement by boutique litigation practice Kobre & Kim that they have opened an office in Cayman in conjunction with local practitioner James Stenning -
- And don’t come back…
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds?
- Perspectives on ambition
- Who would you like to see advance?
- Grand Cayman – A source of IT talent
- Know the employee value curve
- Give more, THEN get more.
- Confident ignorance
- How’s your stock ticker today?