Despite fairly regular warnings of the decline of the offshore world, news emerges of yet another offshore law office being opened by an onshore law firm, with the announcement by boutique litigation practice Kobre & Kim that they have opened an office in Cayman in conjunction with local practitioner James Stenning -
- Good work gets noticed
- CISHRP Conference – Fun, Lively and Informative!
- CML at the 10th Annual CISHRP Conference
- Cayman to comply with FATCA/ G5 Pilot.
- 10 Tips for Job Seekers
- BVI – an attractive jurisdiction for offshore legal firms
- Offshore Legal Market update… News from Q.1 of 2013
- Jurisdiction update for Offshore Legal Market
- Cayman Captives – Clearly Better
- 4th Top Employer Award for CML…