Despite fairly regular warnings of the decline of the offshore world, news emerges of yet another offshore law office being opened by an onshore law firm, with the announcement by boutique litigation practice Kobre & Kim that they have opened an office in Cayman in conjunction with local practitioner James Stenning -
- Hey buddy, nice bank you got there…
- Bermuda increases payroll tax
- Upheaval in Bermuda reinsurance job market
- Is HR behind the curve in exploring big data?
- Buy-backs prevail among UK accountants
- Bermuda’s incredible shrinking economy
- Reason #23 to love living in Cayman
- Be part of the 8%
- Relocating is easy, don’t make it difficult.
- So you found yourself on the CML website. Time for a change methinks! Why not live and work in the sun?