The debate about tax havens continues, however there is recognition that the best regulated are no longer merely ‘sunny places for shady people’ but OFC’s will remain under intense pressure as tax compliance receives more political attention. There is an ongoing need toĀ demonstrate that they are making a constructive contribution to the world economy.
- Good work gets noticed
- CISHRP Conference – Fun, Lively and Informative!
- CML at the 10th Annual CISHRP Conference
- Cayman to comply with FATCA/ G5 Pilot.
- 10 Tips for Job Seekers
- BVI – an attractive jurisdiction for offshore legal firms
- Offshore Legal Market update… News from Q.1 of 2013
- Jurisdiction update for Offshore Legal Market
- Cayman Captives – Clearly Better
- 4th Top Employer Award for CML…