The debate about tax havens continues, however there is recognition that the best regulated are no longer merely ‘sunny places for shady people’ but OFC’s will remain under intense pressure as tax compliance receives more political attention. There is an ongoing need toĀ demonstrate that they are making a constructive contribution to the world economy.
- Sunshine and tax-free earnings!
- Tips for buying a secret santa gift
- Hurricane shmurricane
- Tips for starting a new job
- 10 Most Commonly Asked Interview Questions
- Does Cayman need to “get in the game”?
- Prominent offshore corporate and litigation work
- Offshore law firm confirms Cayman remains M&A leader
- Cayman litigator to join Carey Olsen
- Something Blackberry.