This interesting article outlines some statistics about social media prohibiting the employment of potential candidates, but also shows that it can have the opposite effect and can actually give some candidates the edge over their competition.
- The Impact of Technology on our Lives
- The Cayman Islands moves to the top of the offshore rankings
- The Cayman Islands Captures Another Award!
- Discrimination law: UK vs Cayman
- Bermuda Solvency II update
- EU tax haven blacklist – separating fact from fiction
- Bermuda corporation tax “inevitable”
- Hey buddy, nice bank you got there…
- Bermuda increases payroll tax
- Upheaval in Bermuda reinsurance job market