Opinion has been divided for some time ont whether or not social media plays an important role in recruitment. With the rise of Linkedin and the majority of jobs now being advertised across a huge range of social media platforms, it seems the answer is a resounding “yes”. One would expect IT, sales, and media professionals to be up to speed with such advances but now lawyers, compliance professionals and bankers are aso very active across these sites. The majority of legal and finance recruiters utilise social media networking for recruitment and if you are not on the web you may find a shortlist is made without it being necessary to reach you. CML now works across Linkedin, Facebook, blogging and Twitter and is also the first legal and finance recruitment agency in Asia with an i-phone application. Our commitment to this platform is supported by other expert comment: http://www.lesanto.com/pt/?p=357
- Reason #23 to love living in Cayman
- Be part of the 8%
- Relocating is easy, don’t make it difficult.
- So you found yourself on the CML website. Time for a change methinks! Why not live and work in the sun?
- Have An Ambitious New Year’s Resolution? Keep your mouth shut!
- Salad won’t change your life but sunshine, low tax and a great new employer just might…!
- New Year, Fresh Start
- Take your career to the next level…
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year……
- New Immigration regime tabled in Bermuda