Opinion has been divided for some time ont whether or not social media plays an important role in recruitment. With the rise of Linkedin and the majority of jobs now being advertised across a huge range of social media platforms, it seems the answer is a resounding “yes”. One would expect IT, sales, and media professionals to be up to speed with such advances but now lawyers, compliance professionals and bankers are aso very active across these sites. The majority of legal and finance recruiters utilise social media networking for recruitment and if you are not on the web you may find a shortlist is made without it being necessary to reach you. CML now works across Linkedin, Facebook, blogging and Twitter and is also the first legal and finance recruitment agency in Asia with an i-phone application. Our commitment to this platform is supported by other expert comment: http://www.lesanto.com/pt/?p=357
- Good work gets noticed
- CISHRP Conference – Fun, Lively and Informative!
- CML at the 10th Annual CISHRP Conference
- Cayman to comply with FATCA/ G5 Pilot.
- 10 Tips for Job Seekers
- BVI – an attractive jurisdiction for offshore legal firms
- Offshore Legal Market update… News from Q.1 of 2013
- Jurisdiction update for Offshore Legal Market
- Cayman Captives – Clearly Better
- 4th Top Employer Award for CML…