Despite 2012 being quieter than 2011 in terms of corporate deals, several IPOs and significant acquisitions kept the offshore sector busy in the second quarter of 2012, as revealed by this article in The Lawyer -
- Hey buddy, nice bank you got there…
- Bermuda increases payroll tax
- Upheaval in Bermuda reinsurance job market
- Is HR behind the curve in exploring big data?
- Buy-backs prevail among UK accountants
- Bermuda’s incredible shrinking economy
- Reason #23 to love living in Cayman
- Be part of the 8%
- Relocating is easy, don’t make it difficult.
- So you found yourself on the CML website. Time for a change methinks! Why not live and work in the sun?