Despite 2012 being quieter than 2011 in terms of corporate deals, several IPOs and significant acquisitions kept the offshore sector busy in the second quarter of 2012, as revealed by this article in The Lawyer -
- The Cayman Islands Captures Another Award!
- Discrimination law: UK vs Cayman
- Bermuda Solvency II update
- EU tax haven blacklist – separating fact from fiction
- Bermuda corporation tax “inevitable”
- Hey buddy, nice bank you got there…
- Bermuda increases payroll tax
- Upheaval in Bermuda reinsurance job market
- Is HR behind the curve in exploring big data?
- Buy-backs prevail among UK accountants