An article by USNews.com discusses how a survey of male CEOs on LinkedIn has highlighted that most have shortened their first names to nicknames, to be more approachable. What do you think? Has your boss shortened his name? Steve? Rob? Hmmmm…They might be onto something…..
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds?
- Perspectives on ambition
- Who would you like to see advance?
- Grand Cayman – A source of IT talent
- Know the employee value curve
- Give more, THEN get more.
- Confident ignorance
- How’s your stock ticker today?
- Ask “How can I add value?”