An article by USNews.com discusses how a survey of male CEOs on LinkedIn has highlighted that most have shortened their first names to nicknames, to be more approachable. What do you think? Has your boss shortened his name? Steve? Rob? Hmmmm…They might be onto something…..
- The three common recruitment mistakes nearly all companies make at some point
- How your humility defines your career; Part 3
- How your humility defines your career; Part 2
- Contract vs Permanent in Cayman
- How your humility defines your career
- And don’t come back…
- How to “move up the employee value curve”?
- Bermuda now best for offshore funds?
- Perspectives on ambition
- Who would you like to see advance?