An article by USNews.com discusses how a survey of male CEOs on LinkedIn has highlighted that most have shortened their first names to nicknames, to be more approachable. What do you think? Has your boss shortened his name? Steve? Rob? Hmmmm…They might be onto something…..
- The Impact of Technology on our Lives
- The Cayman Islands moves to the top of the offshore rankings
- The Cayman Islands Captures Another Award!
- Discrimination law: UK vs Cayman
- Bermuda Solvency II update
- EU tax haven blacklist – separating fact from fiction
- Bermuda corporation tax “inevitable”
- Hey buddy, nice bank you got there…
- Bermuda increases payroll tax
- Upheaval in Bermuda reinsurance job market