An article by USNews.com discusses how a survey of male CEOs on LinkedIn has highlighted that most have shortened their first names to nicknames, to be more approachable. What do you think? Has your boss shortened his name? Steve? Rob? Hmmmm…They might be onto something…..
- Bermuda corporation tax “inevitable”
- Hey buddy, nice bank you got there…
- Bermuda increases payroll tax
- Upheaval in Bermuda reinsurance job market
- Is HR behind the curve in exploring big data?
- Buy-backs prevail among UK accountants
- Bermuda’s incredible shrinking economy
- Reason #23 to love living in Cayman
- Be part of the 8%
- Relocating is easy, don’t make it difficult.