LEGAL JOBS - BANKING & FINANCE
Jobs By Legal-jobs |
Legal Jobs - Banking & Finance
We specialise in the recruitment of dedicated Banking and Finance Lawyers. The variety of work which you can be exposed to whilst working for a major offshore firm includes the following areas :
Acquisition and Leveraged Financing
- advising on issues relating to taking security over assets, including shares, limited partnership interests and other forms of equity interests
– special purpose vehicles, export credit agency supported transactions, registration of aircraft and security interests over aircraft, as well as registration of vessels
Banking & Finance
- advising financial institutions, private equity houses and corporates on many types of domestic and cross border banking transactions including property financing, project finance and general corporate lending.
Debt Capital Markets
- advising where the issue documentation is governed by English or New York law but the issuer is an offshore vehicle. Advising on transactions where the relevant debt instruments are governed by an offshore jurisdiction. Listing of debt instruments and structured finance
- listing a variety of structured finance and debt products including CLOs, CDOs, CLNs, loan instruments and other forms of asset backed securities.
- advising swap dealers, prime brokers and other financial institutions on issues of netting and collateral in relation to the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc (ISDA) and repo/securities lending agreements. Advising on issues such as capacity, authorisation and enforceability against specific counterparties.
- issuance of sukuk (trust certificates which comply with Islamic principals or "Shariah"), derivative transactions, project finance structures and investment funds, structured to comply with Shariah.
Restructuring & Workouts
- advising issuers and investment banks on restructuring and amendments to structured product transactions, in particular CDOs.
- advising on all types of international securitisation transactions and on a full array of traditional and bespoke transaction structures including cash and synthetic CDO/CLOs, stand alone and multi-issuer repackaging programmes, structured products using collateralised swaps and repos and trade finance securitisations. Advising issuers, trustees and arrangers on restructuring and termination of structured finance products.