TRUST ADMIN & SUPPORT - TRUST OFFICER JOBS
Jobs By Legal-jobs |
Trust Admin & Support - Trust Officer Jobs
Clients in all jurisdictions are constantly looking for Trust Officers (ICSA or STEP qualified) to join their expanding teams.
As a suitable candidate, you will generally have the following:
- Membership in the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators; or, at least three years corporate administrative experience and a University Degree; or at least three years corporate administrative experience and completion of Corporate Secretarial Practice I and II.
- For Trust positions you will have a STEP qualification and at least 18 months administering trusts with a reputable firm.
- Experienced in using the Microsoft Office suite of programs, more specifically, MS Word.
- Excellent client relationship, communication, organisational, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
- A strong sense of commitment, responsibility and a good command of the English language.
for a confidential assessment and consultation with a Recruitment Consultant.